Saturday 5 August 2017

Breaking the drought

Hellooooo!

For the 70th time since starting this blog, here I go again with a few (!) weeks in between saying hey.  For those who follow me on IG or Snap in particular, you would have watched me many times in the last month or so saying "I'll blog the details" or "I'll explain everything on my blog" or "I promise I'll blog this weekend."

I do mean it!  But sometimes, like with weight loss, it just takes me a little longer than most to actually get it done.

I truly have so many stories and things to share; all things weight loss (and gain!), exercise, injuries, food, life ups and downs, lessons, overhauls, creating a better version of myself and of course my usual "only Kate" stories, that I just don't know where to begin.  But I'm doing myself up a little 'bite-sized chunks' plan, where everything seems a little bit more achievable; so that I can share everything, where it won't take me 7 hours to write each post, and where you won't need to call each blog post a novel.

This post is just the quickest of quick summaries, (really - I've given myself 25 minutes!), simply to break the writing drought, to say hi and to give you the briefest overview of where I'm at.

My previous post was saying how nervous I was about my high school reunion at the start of June (far out, Kate!)  Well, I survived that, just (that's on my list of topics).  I continued to eat like it was the last supper all through June and piled on even more weight.  I'll add my 2017 monthly weight calendar onto this post so you can see at a glance how my year has been in that department.

Anyway, somehow I pulled myself together on the 1st July and have been going well with the food thing since then.  I've lost 11kg so far and other than the last few days of a slight
My 2017 according to the scales
chocolate overload, I'm still on track.  I've been trying a few new things and they're working.


In a nutshell, I have never enjoyed my food so much, felt such a low (no) need to binge, and have never felt such 'food freedom' as I have in this past month.  I can't wait to share all of my little stories, updates, recaps and explanations, now that I'm doing a plan and have officially broken the writing drought!

Be back soon, my 25 minutes is up!

Love Kate xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment