Friday 26 October 2012

My possible life


In a week where I my confidence in myself has been so far shot I can't even see it right now, I've had a few things that have pepped me up. Blog readers amazing comments, thank you. My friends for your belief in and care for me, thank you. And 12WBT, whose weekly challenge encouraged me to do this video. I'm so not in the right head space to put myself out there, let alone put some of my fat photos on You Tube! But I did it. 1 minute is hard to stick to but I did what I could. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. I think YOU are extraordinary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are A...MAZING! Seriously, AMAZING! I had tears in my eyes watching that video!

    You completed at triathlon! Honestly at this time I wouldn't even have the courage to try! You should be SO proud!

    Know that you are extraordinary. Know that you inspire others, Know that you are on an incredible journey with ups and downs. Know that you will make it to where you want to be.

    Love reading your blog and following your journey! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your video, I saw it on the forum. Beautiful, heartwarming, inspirational.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete